|Location:||Ulverston, Cumbria||Hours:||Full time|
Athena PTS is a dynamic, ambitious and fast-growing company that designs, builds, operates and maintains HV and LV electrical infrastructure, power systems and networks across the United Kingdom.
Reporting to the Business Administration Manager the role is to assist in the day-to-day running of the Business Administration, QHSE functions, Operations Support and wider business functions.
To administer the QHSE and Operations Support departments tasks and ensure they are managed to a professional standard and every opportunity is taken to drive improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of the business.
Not only will we provide you with a rewarding job, competitive salary and benefits, we are also strongly committed to supporting your personal development.
- Business promotion and advertising – social media and website updates, ordering of promotional materials, arranging expo’s etc.
- Support management of timesheets and payroll.
- Management of Occupational Health assessments through third party.
- Assist with planning for quality management – tracking and reporting on document reviews, contractor pre-qualification, authoring of basic documents (forms etc.)
- Support for Security Clearance procedures.
- Training and development management, including maintenance of training management system, SQEP files and logistics for training (planning and booking of training courses etc.)
- PPE ordering and management of replacement equipment through dedicated online system etc.
- Support of QHSE functions including basic management and production of reports etc.
- Support project managers through basic document management (scanning of documents and compiling manuals etc.)
- Sending emails and making outgoing calls in order to resolve any queries with regard to business operations.
- Assist with finance duties including monthly Payroll process, supplier invoices and purchasing.
- To undertake quality checks to ensure data has been entered correctly and undertake/ ensure any corrective actions are followed through.
- Providing general administrative support, e.g., answering external phone calls and taking messages, filing/scanning of documents etc.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software, especially Word and Excel.
- Understanding of basic QHSE management within the workplace.
- The previous administration, logistics or QHSE experience (ideally 2+ years).
- Understanding SME/construction industry experience is desirable.
- Confident telephone manner with an excellent standard of written correspondence.
- Committed, loyal and trustworthy and acting always with the strictest confidence.
- A very proactive and organised approach to your work.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Able to follow instructions, whilst being prepared to challenge.
- Reliable, disciplined and self-motivated, with a strong work ethic.
We are always keen to hear from individuals who believe they can bring something to the team at Athena PTS. If you would like to submit your CV for consideration, please do so at email@example.com, along with a covering letter.