Athena PTS is a dynamic, ambitious and fast-growing company that designs, builds, operates and maintains HV and LV electrical infrastructure, power systems and networks across the United Kingdom.
The role will be based out of the Ulverston office, reporting to our HV Engineer.
You will represent the company and be a part of our cable laying team, responsible for the installation of High Voltage and Low Voltage Cables. This will require interaction with clients and Athena PTS personnel and the ability to complete quality documentation and test records.
It will require working away from home for prolonged periods and is physically demanding involving working outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Supports the execution of cable installation delivered to UK customers:
- Review and implementation of RAMS.
- Cable installation.
- Operation of a winch.
- CCNSG preferable.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new skills
- Be aware of Health and Safety and risk management processes and the importance of following and understanding Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Complete paperwork such as timesheets, checklists, vehicle inspection reports, etc.
- Willingness to travel and work away when called upon.
- Responsible for the efficient use of materials and Company property.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner.
- Valid driver’s licence.
Training and development is available for the right candidate, with the right attitude who can support the growth of the business.
We are always keen to hear from individuals who believe they can bring something to the team at Athena PTS. If you would like to submit your CV for consideration, please do so at email@example.com, along with a covering letter.