Athena PTS is a dynamic, ambitious and fast-growing company that designs, builds, operates and maintains HV and LV electrical infrastructure, power systems and networks across the United Kingdom.
We are looking to recruit an Electrical Project Engineer to produce electrical engineering design drawings, schedules and design calculations. To provide project support to the Engineering department, from tendering and initial design development, through work pack creation and site installation, to commissioning, handover and operations and maintenance.
The position has a competitive salary (Salary Band: £25k-£35k), paid overtime and other benefits.
- Creation of AutoCAD drawings (Single Line Diagrams, substation and equipment layouts, lighting and small power distribution, control and mimic panels, cable route drawings and trench profiles, earthing arrangements, etc.)
- Preparation of electrical schedules (cables and cable drum schedules, termination records, document registers, etc.)
- Preparation of design calculations (Amtech, Dialux, proprietary spreadsheets etc.)
- Responsible for document control (Document register, as built schematics etc.)
- Creation of installation work packs (construction documents and drawings)
- Collation of test records, specification sheets, drawings and the production of Operation and Maintenance manuals.
- Collation of materials purchase requisition forms from installation design documents.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite.
- HNC desirable.
- Experience in construction, manufacturing, engineering, technical design.
- Understand and comply with Company procedures, systems and policies in line with the Quality Management System.
- A very proactive, organised and flexible approach to work.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Independent and self-motivated, with a strong work ethic and able to take the initiative.
- Reliable, disciplined and able to work unsupervised in a high-pressure environment.
We are always keen to hear from individuals who believe they can bring something to the team at Athena PTS. If you would like to submit your CV for consideration, please do so at email@example.com, along with a covering letter