|Location:||Barrow-in- Furness||Hours:||Full time|
Athena PTS is a dynamic, ambitious and fast-growing company that designs, builds, operates and maintains HV and LV electrical infrastructure, power systems and networks across the United Kingdom.
Reporting to the Business Operations Manager, the role is to assist in the day-to-day running of the business operations support and wider business functions, to ensure the efficient and cost-effective operation of the business.
The role will entail providing operational and logistical support to the delivery teams both at our workshop/offices and on-site.
- Support the general management of workshops and stores with the Business Operations Coordinator.
- PPE ordering and management of replacement equipment through our dedicated online system etc.
- Maintain and manage stock within workshop/storage facilities.
- Assist with procurement for projects, including ordering and delivery of materials to sites.
- Manage the issue (booking in and out), testing, inspection and calibration of tools and equipment.
- Assist with fleet management – managing servicing and maintenance of fleet etc.
- Support of QHSE functions including basic management and production of reports etc.
- Sending emails and making outgoing calls in order to resolve any queries with regards to business operations.
- Providing general administrative office support, e.g., answering external phone calls and taking messages etc.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software, especially Word and Excel.
- Understanding of basic QHSE management within the workplace.
- The previous administration, logistics or QHSE experience (ideally 2+ years).
- Understanding SME/construction industry experience is desirable.
- A very proactive and organised approach to your work.
- Full UK driving licence (preferably with category C/CE).
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Able to follow instructions, whilst being prepared to challenge.
- Reliable, disciplined and self-motivated, with a strong work ethic.
We are always keen to hear from individuals who believe they can bring something to the team at Athena PTS. If you would like to submit your CV for consideration, please do so at email@example.com, along with a covering letter.