Athena PTS is a dynamic, ambitious and fast-growing company that designs, builds, operates and maintains HV and LV electrical infrastructure, power systems and networks across the United Kingdom.
We are looking to recruit a Construction/Site Manager to oversee the HV cable installation and jointing requirements for a large wind farm within the Scottish Isles.
About the Role:
Contract duration is for 18 months with an opportunity for extension.
The role is to commence with the onsite activities in Q4 this year. However, an earlier start will be required for inductions, preparations and to embed within the team.
The position has a competitive salary, paid overtime and other benefits.
- Main point of contact at site for the client, contractors, suppliers, and other project stakeholders.
- Responsible for the execution of all works assigned to Athena PTS.
- Responsible for the managing of labour, material, and sub-contract resource.
- Responsible for the management and completion of all quality documentation (Quality Registers, Installation Test Records, sub-contractor records, Drawing registers etc.)
- Responsible as the site APTS nominee for the all HSE requirements (RAMS, toolbox talks, safety equipment, accident and incident reporting etc.)
- Responsible for Planning, forecasting and reporting contract performance.
- CSCS card.
- SMSTS card desirable.
- An extensive track record in delivering High Voltage cable installation, jointing, testing and certification.
- IOSH or higher safety qualification and possess a good knowledge of health & safety and environmental legislation.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to produce and monitor performance against project programmes.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems at an early stage.
- Must hold a current driving licence.
- Must have a good standard of written correspondence and ability to build a rapport at all levels.
- A very proactive and organised approach to your work, with excellent time management and communication skills.
- Reliable and disciplined, with a strong work ethic and able to deal with high pressure situations whilst maintaining a calm disposition.
- Self-motivated, able to take the initiative and possess the ability to motivate project team members.
We are always keen to hear from individuals who believe they can bring something to the team at Athena PTS. If you would like to submit your CV for consideration, please do so at email@example.com, along with a covering letter