Burbo Bank Extension is located in Liverpool Bay at the entrance to the River Mersey. The Offshore wind farm produces 258MW of Clean Renewable Energy.
Athena PTS Work Scope:
In April 2018 Athena PTS were awarded the contract to provide Operations and Maintenance Services for the Burbo Bank Extension OFTO assets (Offshore and Onshore Substations). This included the management of HV equipment on the 132kV Offshore substation and the 400kV Onshore substation.
Athena PTS provide:
- 24/7/365 Call out Engineer
- Safety from the System
- Authorisation of Staff and Contractor Suppliers
- Planned and Unplanned Maintenance services for HV Equipment
- Provision of Control Persons, SAP, AP and CP authorised persons to 400kV
- Mobilisation from Liverpool Bay
- 2 8MW MHI Vestas Turbines
- Full Collaboration & Communication with Client
- Diligent Safety Management with NO Accidents or Incidents
- Full Project Management in Successful Maintenance Delivery to the Client