The Larport Energy Storage site based in Herefordshire is a 20MW Battery Storage site providing energy direct to the grid.
Athena PTS Work Scope:
Athena PTS were responsible for the Design, Installation and Commissioning of the Contestable and Private 66kV Grid Connection Works and Earthing Design and Installation for the entire site. This enabled the connection of the Battery Storage Scheme to the grid.
Using our own skilled and experienced personnel along with selected contract partners, the project was delivered in line with the clients requirements.
Athena PTS procured and installed the following:
- WPD 66kV AIS Compound
- Private 66/33kV AIS Compound
- 66kV GE Dead Tank Circuit Breaker
- Associated Disconnectors, CT/VT’s, Earth Switches, Protection Panels etc
- Protection Relay and Brick Built Metering Building
- Turnkey Design & Construction
- Full Collaboration & Communication with Client
- Diligent Safety Management with NO Accidents or Incidents
- Full Project Management in Successful Delivery to the Client
- Management of Multiple Sub-Contractors