Walney Wind Farm Extension is located in the Irish Sea and is the world’s largest operational Offshore Wind Farm, generating 659MW of Clean Renewable Energy.
Athena PTS Work Scope:
In March 2018, Athena PTS were awarded the contract to maintain the Walney Extension OFTO Offshore Substations. Using our own skilled and experienced personnel along with selected contract partners, the Asset Maintenance Project was delivered in line with the clients requirements.
Athena PTS serviced the following:
- UPS/DC Systems
- Safety Systems
- Fire Detection and Suppression
- Electrical Systems
- Mechanical Statutory Inspections
- Mobilisation from Port of Barrow
- 87 Turbines (7 and 8MW turbines)
- Full Collaboration & Communication with Client
- Diligent Safety Management with NO Accidents or Incidents
- Full Project Management in Successful Maintenance Delivery to the Client