The client required bespoke solutions to enable remote operation and status indication of HV switchgear within a number of windfarm substations.
Athena PTS Work Scope:
The client, a major UK renewable energy company, required the design, installation and commissioning Distant Local Operation Panels (DLOP) for several windfarms across the UK.
Using client information and site visits to review the current installations and develop a bespoke solution.
Using our own skilled and experienced personnel, the panels were designed, built, installed and successfully commissioned in line with the clients’ requirements.
Athena PTS procured and installed the following:
- Bespoke mimic panel
- Controlled operation interface to meet HV Safety Rules
- New cable containment
- Instrumentation cabling
- Enabled the safe and efficient remote operation of HV switchgear
- Successfully installed on 7 windfarms
- Full collaboration and communication with client
- Diligent safety management with NO accidents or incidents
- Full project management concluding in successful delivery of the work