The Kincardine Offshore Floating Wind Farm is a development situated 15 kilometres offshore between Stonehaven and Aberdeen.
Athena PTS Work Scope:
Athena PTS were responsible for the Design, Supply and Commissioning of the Contestable 33kV Grid Connection Works, including the 33kV Grid Cable Installation (Parallel Circuit) complete with Fibre Pilot Cable.
Athena PTS were also responsible for the Design, Supply and Commissioning of the 33kV Onshore Works up to the Onshore Subsea Transition Joint Bay.
Athena PTS procured and installed the following:
- 33kV Grid Cable Installation (Parallel Circuit) complete with Fibre Pilot Cable
- 33kV Combined (DNO & Private) Switchboard
- 33kV Switching Station (Pre-fabricated Concrete)
- Implementation of DTS Monitoring System –Monitoring from the Onshore to the Offshore Turbine
- Private SCADA/PLC System
- Turnkey Design & Construction
- Full Collaboration & Communication with Client
- Diligent Safety Management with NO Accidents or Incidents
- Full Project Management in Successful Delivery to the Client
- Acting as Principle Contractor for the Onshore Works