The Roosecote BESS site based in Cumbria is a 49MW Battery Energy Storage Site providing energy direct to the grid.
Athena PTS Work Scope:
Athena PTS were responsible for the support of commissioning requirements on the project and then ongoing Safety from the System. This included support of the main Contractor and end Client to ensure the safe commissioning and operation of the Site
Athena PTS provide ongoing Facilities Management to meet the clients requirements.
- Inspection and Maintenance of the site facilities and equipment (non LTSA)
- Site Controller duties and management of Sub-Contractors
- Emergency Response Co-ordination
- 49MW Battery Storage
- Over 100,000 Battery Cells
- Connected to the 132kV network via the Roosecote ENW Substation
- Management of multiple Sub-Contractors/ Suppliers